Rules and Regulations
‘InQuE Bangkok 2021'
Rules and Regulations
Article 1 / Definition
- “Exhibition” refers to 'InQuE Bangkok 2021'
- “Organizer” refers to ‘InQuE Organizing Committee’, ‘KINTEX’, ‘KOTRA’, ‘AKEI’
- “Exhibitor” refers to individual, company, organization or group applying for participation in the Exhibition.
Article 2 / Exhibition application and agreement
- A party which intends to participate in the Exhibition shall fill out the application form, receive an invoice from the Organizer and pay the total participation fee by bank transfer in 7 business days.
- After the application form is submitted, if the KINTEX fails to approve the application in order to preserve the harmonious operation of the exhibition, the agreement shall not be in effect.
- Participation fee per 1booth(9sqm) is USD 3,600 for raw space and USD 3,800 for the standard booth. (VAT(7%) is excluded.)
- Technical support and standard booth construction will be provided by the Organizer upon the request of the Exhibitor. In case of any alternation in the technical support request, the Exhibitor shall inform the Organizer in a prompt manner. Any disadvantage which occurs due to the failure of the Exhibitor to inform the Organizer in a timely manner is the Exhibitor’s responsibility.
Article 3 / Assignment of Exhibition Booth
- The Organizer has the right to assign booth location without any objection by the Exhibitor. According to the order in which the application and payment is received, booth location will be assigned by taking into consideration country, item, size, exhibition results and other reasonable matters.
- The Organizer may change the allocated booth location when deemed necessary regarding spacing harmony, viewing efficiency and exhibition effectiveness. Such changes will be at the discretion of the Organizer and are not subject to any objection by the exhibitor.
Article 4 / Exhibition Management
- The Exhibitor shall display the items listed in the application and have a representative at the booth at all times.
- If the Exhibitor displays items not listed in the application or if displayed item does not fit the nature of the exhibition, or if the Exhibitor conducts direct sales without approval from the Organizer, the Organizer can require the Exhibitor to cease display, withdraw or dismantle the item in question. In such an event, the participation fee is not refundable, nor can the Exhibitor request compensation.
- The Organizer has the right to prohibit individuals from the exhibition, if deemed necessary.
- The Exhibitor cannot use non-designated areas for the exhibit without prior approval.
- The Exhibitor cannot use a speaker or amplifier without prior approval from the Organizer. Loud activities are strictly prohibited.
- In the event of damage to the Organizer's property caused by the Exhibitor such as paint on the floor/ceiling/wall, the Exhibitor is liable for any reasonable compensation requested by the Organizer.
Article 5 / Payment
- The Exhibitor shall make a payment of the total participation fee in 7 business days after submitting the application.
- If the Exhibitor fails to pay 100% of the participation fee by the designated deadline, the Organizer may cancel the contract without refund. Such matters will be resolved according to Article 6 in Rules and Regulations.
Article 6 / Termination of the Agreement (Exhibition Cancellation) and Penalty
- The Exhibitor cannot assign the contract, sub-let or part with his site or stand or any portion of it without prior written consent from the Organizer. If the Exhibitor breaches these terms, its participation in the exhibition can be cancelled without claim for a refund.
- If the Exhibitor does not pay the participation fee within the designated period, 14 days notice will be given to him/her to make the payment. If following this grace period, the payment is not made, the Organizer has the right to cancel the exhibition contract with no claim for a refund by the Exhibitor. In case the Exhibitor cancels or refuses the use of all or part of the space, the Exhibitor shall inform KINTEX in writing and pay a penalty as described below within 14 days. The penalty will be deducted from the paid participation fee, and in the event of insufficient funds, the Exhibitor shall pay the additional amount, with any surplus to be returned to the Exhibitor.
- Prior to October 30, 2021 : 50% of participation fee
- October 31 – November 30, 2021 : 80% of participation fee
- After December 1, 2021 : 100% of participation fee
Article 7 / Cancellation of Exhibition/Alteration
In the event of cancellation or date change of the exhibition due to act of God or other causes not the fault of the Organizer, exhibition fees already paid by the Exhibitor will not be refunded and the Exhibitor is not entitled to compensation.
Article 8 / Display of items
- Exhibitor shall complete installment, entrance and display of the items by the designated date. In case of items not being displayed by 5 pm on December 15, 2021, the Organizer has the right to temporarily cancel the Exhibitor's participation in the Exhibition and request compensation.
- Installation can take place from 9 AM to 6 PM. If additional working hours are required, an application for additional work shall be submitted with the Exhibitor subject to additional charges.
Article 9 / Restoration
Following the completion of the Exhibition, the Exhibitor shall restore the booth space to its original state and be liable for any related expenses/losses.
Article 10 / Security and Safety
- The Organizer shall take the proper actions to secure the safety of the Exhibitor and visitors.
- The Exhibitor is fully liable for any damages or losses occurred during the preparation, the Exhibition itself and while dismantling is taking place.
- If the Exhibitor intentionally causes fire, damage, loss or another accident resulting in damage or losses to the Organizer or any 3rd party, the Exhibitor shall be held fully liable for covering the costs of all damaged materials and items.
Article 11 / Fire Safety
- All materials and items must be fire resistant according to the safety regulations.
- The Organizer may ask the Exhibitor for modifications to the display for the sake of fire prevention if deemed necessary.
Article 12 / Amendment
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify at any time the provisions of the present rules & regulation; the Exhibitor shall comply with the modifications.
- The Exhibitors must comply with the regulations of the Organizer and the general regulations of BITEC.
Article 13 / Disputes
Regarding any disputes that may arise concerning the interpretation of the present rules & regulations, the Exhibitor agrees to the competence of the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Korea Commercial Arbitration Board and shall not attempt to bring legal charges against the ruling.
Article 14 / Additional Rules & Regulations & Exhibitor’s Manual
- The Organizer reserves the right to interpret, alter and amend any of these conditions and to issue additional rules and regulations at any time they consider necessary for the orderly operation of the exhibition.
- All interpretations of these conditions and any additional rules and regulations by the Organizer shall be final.
- The Exhibitor shall abide by the rules and regulations of the exhibition venue that are deemed to be integral parts of and incorporated into these conditions. In the event of conflict between the provisions of such rules and regulations and these conditions, these conditions shall prevail.
- Copy of rules and regulations of exhibition venue is available from the organizer on request.
- The Exhibitor shall and shall procure that its representatives shall observe and comply with the rules and regulations and the exhibitor’s manual.